Gold, Silver, Platinum Bullion Secure Storage
Gold, silver, platinum bullion secure storage in LBMA member vaults provides the peace of mind that BMG BullionBars™ clientele come to expect. Our clientele may also take delivery of purchases at their discretion at any time.
With each physical bullion bar purchased and stored, BMG issues a BullionDeed that proves ownership through evidence of title. This process ensures that each bar is allocated to the purchaser (see definition of Allocated Account). This sets BMG apart, because much of the world’s precious metals purchased or traded today is stored in unallocated form (see definition of Unallocated Accounts).
In the event of a bankruptcy of the custodian, the holders of unallocated bullion become unsecured creditors. Since allocated bars in the BullionBars™ program ensure that evidence of title of the bullion is assigned to the purchaser, allocated bullion cannot form part of the custodian’s assets, and therefore is not subject to any third-party claims.
After making arrangements with BMG and completing certain security procedures and volume requirements, we encourage High Net worth individuals and wealth managers who opt for custodial storage (versus delivery) to visit with us in Toronto for a due diligence meeting.
Bullion Storage Partnership with Scotiabank
Scotiabank, founded in 1832, is a leading financial services provider both in Canada and internationally. They offer Canadian banking services, international banking services, global wealth and insurance and global wholesale banking services. Scotiabank serves over 21 million customers with a team of over 86,000 employees.
What BMG and Scotiabank can do for you:
- The Scotiabank vault in downtown Toronto is the only underground high-security bank vault in the country
- Allocated storage in one of the largest banks in Canada
- LBMA-member vaults
- Good Delivery bars and coins
- 3 highly secure locations available for safe bullion storage: Toronto, New York and Hong Kong
- All bullion stored with Scotiabank is insured
- Privacy is of great importance
Bullion Storage Partnership with Brinks Security Systems
In response to our clients needs for alternative storage solutions within the London Bullion Market Association member vaults, BMG has partnered with Brinks Security Systems. BMG continues to provide highly sought-after Good Delivery bars and coins in secure, allocated, LBMA vaults, now with worldwide storage options.
What BMG and Brinks can do for you:
- Worldwide storage locations including: Toronto, Hong Kong, Geneva, London, New York, Montreal, Vancouver and more
- Brinks vaulting services is truly global, with storage locations in over 150 countries
- LBMA member vaults
- Allocated Good Delivery bars and coins
- Your privacy is our priority
- Titled ownership
- Shorter delivery times
- Proprietary software for inventory control
- Insured coverage for all products
Learn more about gold, silver, platinum bullion secure storage by contacting us.