Bullion Investment for Wealth Managers
BMG bullion investment for wealth managers is the highest level of bullion ownership. As an advisor to high net worth individuals concerned with true portfolio protection and real wealth preservation, bullion is an essential, safe-haven asset. BMG has spent a decade developing the principles of bullion to satisfy the requirements of international advisors and their clients.
Evidence of title as proof of bullion ownership is the foundation of the BMG BullionBars™ program. We achieve this via a unique serial-numbered BullionDeed, and also offer allocated and insured storage, custodial agreements, secure global vaults and much more.
With transparency at all stages in the purchase process and rigorous attention to confidentiality, introducing your clients to BMG is a decision in which you can have absolute confidence.
BMG delivers the world’s most stringent due diligence and bullion ownership safeguards. For wealth managers, our commitment to bullion results in the elimination of reputational risk from inferior products, income stability due to the long-term nature of bullion investments, reduction in “client statement shock” due to bullion’s long-term bull market, and overall client satisfaction from being protected against global financial uncertainty.
Due Diligence Safeguards
- Two-way confidentiality agreement at time of application, prior to purchase assures confidentiality
- Ongoing best practices in risk mitigation, privacy, social responsibility, Shariah compliance, and business continuity
- Proprietary, secure, on-line order processing for order entry
- Investment-grade good delivery bars*
- Competitive price structure
- Opportunity for volume discounts
- Evidence of title as proof of bullion ownership for each BMG bullion product
- Safe custodial storage held in secure LBMA vaults located around the globe
- BMG bullion products in storage are allocated, insured, with a unique serial numbered BullionDeed identified by client name, refiner, weight, fineness and bar serial number
- BMG custodial storage ensures no liquidity constraints in purchasing, storing or selling BMG bullion
- Chain of integrity on all BMG BullionBars™ maintained in an LBMA member vault*
- Detailed monthly ownership reporting
- BMG is an associate member of the LBMA, the London-based trade association that represents the wholesale gold and silver bullion market
- Auditors perform physical count of all BMG bullion held in the vaults
- No counterparty risk
- The option to visit BMG’s Head Office for a personal inspection
- All paper records are destroyed and confidential information is securely stored digitally on secure offline servers
- Each BullionDeed can be held in nominee form or individual client name
- Simple, secure and transparent transaction process for purchase and sale
Beginning with our thoughtful leadership and innovative products through to our premier service and commitment to sound partnerships, you can have complete confidence in BMG as your preferred bullion partner.
BMG – Bullion investment for wealth managers.
* Not applicable to coins